Knife List #135
I guarantee all items to be authentic and as described. I give a seven (7) business day inspection period with any purchase. If you are not happy with the knife for any reason please return it for a full refund. No reasons needed, just contact me to let me know it is coming back. If you need to return a knife please ship it insured as we can not be responsible for the postal company chosen. I prefer payment by PayPal, but will accept Cash, Money Order or Certified Check. I also accept personal checks but I have to wait 10 days or more to see if they clear if we have not done business before.
I will hold a knife for 7 days for you. If I do not hear from you then it goes back into the list. I will do a lay a way plan, contact me and we can make the arrangements.
(If you like bayonets than you should be a member of the Society of American Bayonet Collectors. It is the premier organization of like minded folks collecting and forwarding the knowledge of American Bayonets. Members are from around the world and contribute to the quarterly Journal with the best scholarly articles in the business. Join up and you will wonder why you didn't all these years.)
Click on the link for the application.
927. USMC Bayonet 2000 as new still in factory fresh package, never in the scabbard. Here we have the rarest USMC bayonet in existence and in the original package! This bayonet stirred up quite a bit of controversy when it was selected by the Marines as the front line bayonet for the Corps. With lawsuits and holdups the Eickhorn company filed for bankruptcy and the knife was dropped from the selection. Still it was an official USMC bayonet for a very short time period. Required for an advanced USMC collection, most folks probably never heard of this bayonet. $600.00
962. Prototype Benchmark JFKSWC knife in as new condition. Circa 1984 Benchmark received an order from the JFK Special Warfare Center for the TAC-II. They requested a different pommel, one that could be used for hammering. This is that prototype they submitted for that project. The blade is marked BenchMark / by Gerber and serial numbered 000000. This is a one of a kind Special Forces knife retained by the factory. A super piece for an advanced Special Forces collection. $2350.00
963. Prototype 18 X-Ray as made by Darrel Ralph. This is one of three original prototype 18 X-Rays hand made by Darrel Ralph. It is the prototype using the SAS or Speed Auto Safety design. The knife comes with an e-mailed page from Darrel to Bill Adams certifying it to be one of three. As new condition prototype knife that can not be upgraded or possibly duplicated. Try to find on of the other remaining two for sale! $1450.00
964. Colonial made Mark 1 clear handle prototype knife. Originally made to show Naval Ordnance how the handle was created and attached. These knives were presented for testing and approved for production. Production was in black with a parkerized finish. These prototypes were clear or somewhat milky with a polished bright blade. I have only seen a hand full in all my collecting years. Very Rare $500.00
977. Marto / Phrobis manufactured M9 for the Franklin Mint Desert Shield plaques they made. No manufacturer marking on the M9 stamping. Comes with the original edge protector used in shipping. $225.00
979. LanCay First Contract M9 with wide and deep fuller. Proper 1992 dated scabbard with exposed stone. Excellent condition, lightly used with slightly repointed tip. $275.00
985. Phrobis International M9 with black plastic scabbard and black oxide blade. One of only thirty five ever made with all black parts. The black oxide coated blade with this marking may be the hardest of all pieces to find. Hesitate and you are lost. Super rare piece. $1100.00
993. Russian Officers Dress Dagger and Dress Belt. This dagger is marked to 1957 in the Cold War Era. It is numbered and in outstanding condition along with the proper scabbard and presentation Army buckle belt. I obtained this set from a Russian Colonel in trade for some US stuff he was collecting, this is a dagger he actually wore while on active duty many years ago. (It comes with and extra as new Russian Navy belt and buckle I also obtained from him.) As you can see this one has the Communist insignia of the USSR era. (I covered the last two digits of the serial number in the photo, they are untouched on the actual blade). Awesome set $250.00
1010. Phrobis XM 9. Here we have a super rare XM9 prototype as submitted by Phrobis for the Army Original M9 testing. Has all the correct markings, XM9 / 29 with 29 being the manufacturer number of Phrobis as the submitting agency. Correct scabbard with the bayonet as they were a ďsystemĒ to use the wire cutters and has the real M9 pistol magazine pouch with it. Super piece, $4400.00
1015. Collins & Co. No 164 machete made for the tourist trade with fancy decorated sheath with leather wrappings and designs. Has paper label and minor sharpening. $35.00
1021. Collins & Co. No 33 machete with green horn handle. Beautiful No 33 with some splitting and chipping to the old grip. Has rare No 9 sheath that is showing itís age with working repairs. $50.00 for a hard to find pattern.
1023. Collins and Co unknown model that had the markings removed. An older one with flaking and cracked Green Horn grip. 23.5 inch forged blade with slight curve. $45.00
1028. Phrobis Intl M9A1 Tan. Made and marked to Spain, the M9A1 is the improved version of the M9 bayonet with the improved design sheath. Not many made and desirable in the tan color. $500.00
1055. Phrobis Wire Cutter XM 9 test scabbard. Eliminated early in the test as too heavy this is a well engineered scabbard and super hard to find on the market. Like new with the proper webbing and pouch. $1100.00
1056. Phrobis III first generation M9 as made by Buck with the Chevron date stamping. The Army made Phrobis stop production and change the marking to remove the date chevron Buck used in all their production making these bayonets super rare. This is one numbered super low 015 making it a very early knife. It also has three hardness test markings being one of the earliest produced and tested by BUCK. Two near the M9 marking and one further down near the tip of the blade. This is the only one like this I have seen. Like new with only in and out of the scabbard markings. $1100.00
1058. Lan-Cay Dutch contract M9 bayonet. With only 150 made this is another super rare piece. Scabbard is a Lan-Cay made item but had to be made to the early Buck / Phrobis spec to be accepted for the Dutch Govt contract. Very few have ever made it to market, this one is like new mint. $700.00
1059. Ontario XM9 test bayonet. One of the Ontario contract submission trials bayonets. When is the last time you have ever seen one of these not counting a book. Perfect specimen including the stone in a plastic bag and wrapped with a rubber band on the scabbard just as supplied to the testers. $1650.00
1060. Marto M9 new in the box bayonet made in Spain for the Spanish and European market. Very hard to find in the US, in like new condition, with proper covered stone sheath. Unique Marto markings, as stated not for export and should not be in the US. $550.00
1061. Colt CSOK. Here is one you probably never heard of, the Colt Special Operations Knife. Made for Colt by Eickhorn before the wall fell, made with the sintered metal guard before they switched to the laser cut pieces. Has the wire cutter with diodes to tell you if the wires are hot as well. I have never seen another like it. Has the Colt logo and markings on the blade. $400.00
1062. Eickhorn M9 AES military survival multi purpose system. Thatís a mouth full. As new in the box still in the wrap AES bayonet. Never adopted but a wonderful example of engineering and what could be. $400.00
1063. An Archangel bayonet from the Ruger 22 conversion kit. This canít be purchased alone from the factory, you need to buy the rifle conversion kit to get one. But here is one that was sold separately by the previous owner. Hard to find without the rifle. $60.00
1064. . M9 Rubber training bayonet made from a mold of a Buck M9. Has the M9 / Phrobis III / U.S.A. / Pat. Pend. Marking on the Obverse ricasso and Buck / 188 / U.S.A > on the Reverse side. Very hard to find practice piece you need for your collection. $50.00
1066. Standard Italian 1891 Carcano bayonet with Leather and brass scabbard. This is the standard Italian issue bayonet right through WW II. Has nice makers mark and serial number. Scabbard has some cracks in the leather, shows use and light patina overall. $50.00
1067. Kinfolks 6 inch Hunting knife as issued in WW II. This is the early one with the flat steel pommel but has the WW II Kinfolks marking. Has correct Kinfolks marked scabbard that has been dyed black by a previous owner. Both in overall excellent condition. $125.00
1069. Italian Fascist Letter Opener and paper weight. From WW II origin has the correct SPQR marking and is marked to Rome. The grip is capped off with the wolf figure feeding the twins and the cross guard has two wolf heads represent Romulus and Remus and the founding of Rome. Great historical piece. Has some slight bends to the opener blade but overall great condition. $300.00
1070. French Sous-Officers Dress Dagger Model 1934. This is the classic unmarked Model 1934 dagger that was used by every French NCO in full dress uniform during World War Two. Excellent condition dagger with matching excellent condition scabbard. Perfect set. $300.00
1071. Utica Jet Pilots Survival Knife. This may be the best condition Utica I have ever had, it is outstanding. Shows normal storage wear and in and out of the scabbard marks but retains the factory edge and coloring throughout. Perfect clear markings and the gray pommel paint intact. Has the original Norton / Pike 280 sharpening stone in the pocket and in one piece. Overall super Utica JPK. $1100.00
1072. Kiffe Vietnam Era Recon knife. Original Iron guard knife with blued blade and Kiffe markings. Handle is full and solid with original leather lace thong. Original scabbard has some darkening and what looks like attempt at Camo coloring. Snap is intact but torn. Another hard to find knife from the Vietnam War Era. $575.00
1074. Collins No 1005 Engineers Bolo Knife. Original Parkerized Engineers Bolo with proper military sheath. Excellent overall condition just as it came from the factory. This is the wood gripped model without the steel bolster and red brass rivets. Collins Marking is struck light but is there. $200.00
1077. Camillus N.Y. Mark2. A great Vietnam era Mark2 with the correct Ox-Blood MRT coating on the knife and the sheath. This knife has the correct N.Y. marking and the MRT smell is still with it. This is one of the scarcer knives made with the 1.175 wide blade that was only used on these knives made by Camillus. It is a subset within the NY marked knives and pretty hard to find. Has typical wear of a carried knife but still retains the factory edge. 80% of the Park and MRT remains intact. Super Vietnam piece. $125.00
1078. Camillus Mark 2. The is the U.S. / Camillus marked knife with the condensed print that is taller and shorter than typical. This marking appeared in 1974 with the Ox-Blood treatment on the knife and the sheath. This one is like new with excellent condition sheath. You will never need to upgrade this set. $125.00
1079. Vietnam Era M3 type knife sold in the PX and through magazine ads to GIís. As seen in the Kiffe and Gutmann Cutlery ads throughout men's magazines this knife is a clear example of marketing for the troops. Stick it in a M8A1 scabbard and have a rig just like a GI carried in 1967. Knife is unmarked and perfect. $45.00
1076. Batteryless Telephone Equipment Co. Mark V deep diving knife. A super hard to find maker, the kni
fe is a World War Two veteran but in fantastic shape. The brass retains it solid patina overall, the blade is a little dark but easily cleaned if you choose to do so. No pitting or rust present. The grip is not split and looks great. Has the BTE logo stamped into the pommel and is great condition. A beautiful war veteran that is very hard to find. $650.00
The NEW Silvey book is available here Silvey SOG Book Grab it while you still can.
Well thatís it for now. Thanks for reading through the list. If you find something you like let me know. I can be reached at email@example.com or 856 845 0263 or
PO Box 5866
Deptford, NJ 08096
Anyway you prefer is fine with me. If calling try to make it after 6PM Eastern as I am usually out during the day at my "real" job.
These items are sold as historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items. The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of this item.
Return to Index Page