Knife List #108
I guarantee all items to be authentic and as described. I give a seven (7) business day inspection period with any purchase. If you are not happy with the knife for any reason please return it for a full refund. No reasons needed, just contact me to let me know it is coming back. If you need to return a knife please ship it insured as we can not be responsible for the postal company chosen. I prefer payment by PayPal, but will accept Cash, Money Order or Certified Check. I also accept personal checks but I have to wait 10 days or more to see if they clear if we have not done business before.
I will hold a knife for 7 days for you. If I do not hear from you then it goes back into the list. I will do a lay a way plan, contact me and we can make the arrangements.
(If you like bayonets than you should be a member of the Society of American Bayonet Collectors. It is the premier organization of like minded folks collecting and forwarding the knowledge of American Bayonets. Members are from around the world and contribute to the quarterly Journal with the best scholarly articles in the business. Join up and you will wonder why you didn't all these years.)
Click on the link for the application.
566. Eickhorn Bayonet 2000 Wire Cutter in as new condition in the original packaging. Another rare Eickhorn bayonet, this one was not selected by the USMC in the trials. A rare bayonet made in the US but not adopted. $300.00
GM61. Custom Floyd Nichols Fighter with brass wrapped grip. The stereo typical Nichols as used in WW II and favored by John Wayne in the movie Sands of Iwo Jima. Has previous owners name and service number stamped in guard. Knife has been sharpened and has some light pitting but is still a full blade. A buffalo Nickel is inlayed into the pommel but has been polished smooth over the years. Come with an HH Heiser sheath that has had the stone pouch removed. Sheath is still soft and supple. $3,250.00
751. Beautiful traditional Caucasian Kindjal Dress Dagger. Has clean bone grip with two decorative floral rivets. Has proper made to fit scabbard that is chrome plated brass. Nickel silver pommel with red felt guard spacer. Steel double edged blade is ceremonial and never sharpened. Outstanding Cossack piece. $150.00
880. Blackhawk Blades Night Edge serrated fixed blade as designed by Allan Elishewitz. Has the Airborne Deluxe sheath included as new in the box, never sheathed. $100.00
917. Buck model 184 Buckmaster 1st variation. As used and tested by the US Navy SEALs this is the earliest version. Blade has been slightly tipped so you can pick this one up at a reasonable price. $300.00
875. MOD (Masters of Defense) as new in the box Elishewitz standard top Nightwing serrated blade Fighter. Comes with a Blackhawk Tactical sheath. Super rig. $115.00
876. MOD (Masters of Defense) as new in the box Serrated folding fighters knife. 3 inch blade and just shy of 7 inches overall length so easy to carry in any pocket. $70.00
843. Spyderco Military model as new in the box. Never used or carried this large sized folder has a good grip for bare or gloved hand also has the partially serrated blade for quick cuts. $100.00
863. Zero Tolerance ZT-9 Bayonet. Massive heavy blade Strider Knives bayonet project to improve on the M9. S30V steel blade with machined grip. Come with a multi mount Kydex sheath with web hanger. As new in the original box. $185.00
905. Frazier made FZR marked US M7 bayonet. Excellent plus condition super hard to find US bayonet. It would be hard to ever upgrade this one. $235.00
846. Buck Intrepid with chisel point. This is an awesome multi-purpose knife to attach to your web gear. Has the do it all features that arise with every day life in the field. As new in the box. $100.00
859. Ontario XM-1 Extreme Military Combat Knife. A huge strong folding knife you could bet your life on. Heavy Duty piece with NSN for issue. $90.00
887. Gerber Watson – Harsey Silver Trident tactical knife. A modern knife envisioned by two of the most popular and well know guys in the field. Chief James Watson and Bill Harsey have put together a solid performer. As new in the box $125.00
847. Buck Intrepid fixed blade knife. This Intrepid has the coveted Tanto Point blade for superior penetrating power with the strength of the point not being compromised. New in the box. $100.00
869. Columbia River Knife and Tool Ultima 5” serrated fixed blade knife. This is a modern black tactical knife in the ultimate black nylon multiple mounting position sheath. Black blade and grip. New in the Box. $55.00
874. Masters of Defense MOD Trident folding knife. Superbly made folder with pocket clip for every day carry. This is the Pointman model named after Chief Patches Watson, Plank Owner of Seal Team Two who recently just passed away. New in the Box. $90.00
879. SIG TAC Rangemaster Skeleton Folder. Liner locking folder from SIG Arms Co. to compliment the awesome pistols they produce. A work of art strong every day carry knife. New in the Box. $90.00
927. USMC Bayonet 2000 as new still in factory fresh package, never in the scabbard. Here we have the rarest USMC bayonet in existence and in the original package! This bayonet stirred up quite a bit of controversy when it was selected by the Marines as the front line bayonet for the Corps. With lawsuits and holdups the Eickhorn company filed for bankruptcy and the knife was dropped from the selection. Still it was an official USMC bayonet for a very short time period. Required for an advanced USMC collection, most folks probably never heard of this bayonet. $600.00
932. Awesome Canadian Training bayonet as shown in the ABC book. Super rare and hard to come by, training bayonets got more use and abuse so rarely survive beyond a few months in use and were rarely saved. Has some age pitting and loss of chrome finish. Cool piece $240.00
933. Phrobis III M9 Bayonet, four lines marking with Pat. Pend. marked blade. Early Phrobis marked scabbard with proper Fastex and Bianchi clip. All correct as issued piece. $145.00
935. German 1898 /05 Butcher Bayonet with proper scabbard and frog. Marked with Simon & Co / SUHL on the ricasso with Crown / W / 16 / crown marking on the blade back. Some light pitting on the blade with the original color still in the fuller and traces on the pommel. Nice Piece. $130.00
942. "Original Bowie Knife" made by the Sabre company in Japan. This is the Model 631 as made and used in the Vietnam era as a private purchase item by many GI’s. Rosewood grips with steel pins. $20.00
962. Prototype Benchmark JFKSWC knife in as new condition. Circa 1984 Benchmark received an order from the JFK Special Warfare Center for the TAC-II. They requested a different pommel, one that could be used for hammering. This is that prototype they submitted for that project. The blade is marked BenchMark / by Gerber and serial numbered 000000. This is a one of a kind Special Forces knife retained by the factory. A super piece for an advanced Special Forces collection. $2400.00
963. Prototype 18 X-Ray as made by Darrel Ralph. This is one of three original prototype 18 X-Rays hand made by Darrel Ralph. It is the prototype using the SAS or Speed Auto Safety design. The knife comes with an e-mailed page from Darrel to Bill Adams certifying it to be one of three. As new condition prototype knife that can not be upgraded or possibly duplicated. Try to find on of the other remaining two for sale! $1500.00
I am listing a few knives that are the original knives used by Howard Cole to draw his famous photos in his books. These are the exact knives he held and studied to create his art. Here is your chance to own a piece of history. All BK marked knives come with a Letter of Provenance.
BK35. Aluminum handled knife show in Cole IV pg 177. Made from the blade of the “Delta Knife” with a cast aluminum grip. As the Delta was made and sold in 1944 – 1945 era this is a WW II era knife or possibly the demo made before the plastic grip was devised. In any case this is the very knife shown in Cole IV and will come with a letter of authenticity as proof. $450.00
BK36. Aluminum handled knife shown in Cole IV pg 189. Cast aluminum grip with large S guard made from steel. The grip is stamped USMC deeply. Steel blade has darkening and light rust that will clean easily if you desire. Sweet Marine Corp piece. $450.00
Well that’s it for now. Thanks for reading through the list. If you find something you like let me know. I can be reached at email@example.com or 856 845 0263 or
PO Box 5866
Deptford, NJ 08096
Anyway you prefer is fine with me. If calling try to make it after 6PM Eastern as I am usually out during the day at my "real" job.
These items are sold as historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items. The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of this item.
Return to Index Page