Knife List #122
I guarantee all items to be authentic and as described. I give a seven (7) business day inspection period with any purchase. If you are not happy with the knife for any reason please return it for a full refund. No reasons needed, just contact me to let me know it is coming back. If you need to return a knife please ship it insured as we can not be responsible for the postal company chosen. I prefer payment by PayPal, but will accept Cash, Money Order or Certified Check. I also accept personal checks but I have to wait 10 days or more to see if they clear if we have not done business before.
I will hold a knife for 7 days for you. If I do not hear from you then it goes back into the list. I will do a lay a way plan, contact me and we can make the arrangements.
(If you like bayonets than you should be a member of the Society of American Bayonet Collectors. It is the premier organization of like minded folks collecting and forwarding the knowledge of American Bayonets. Members are from around the world and contribute to the quarterly Journal with the best scholarly articles in the business. Join up and you will wonder why you didn't all these years.)
Click on the link for the application.
566. Eickhorn Bayonet 2000 Wire Cutter in as new condition in the original packaging. Another rare Eickhorn bayonet, this one was not selected by the USMC in the trials. A rare bayonet made in the US but not adopted. $300.00
927. USMC Bayonet 2000 as new still in factory fresh package, never in the scabbard. Here we have the rarest USMC bayonet in existence and in the original package! This bayonet stirred up quite a bit of controversy when it was selected by the Marines as the front line bayonet for the Corps. With lawsuits and holdups the Eickhorn company filed for bankruptcy and the knife was dropped from the selection. Still it was an official USMC bayonet for a very short time period. Required for an advanced USMC collection, most folks probably never heard of this bayonet. $600.00
932. Awesome Canadian Training bayonet as shown in the ABC book. Super rare and hard to come by, training bayonets got more use and abuse so rarely survive beyond a few months in use and were rarely saved. Has some age pitting and loss of chrome finish. Cool piece $200.00
962. Prototype Benchmark JFKSWC knife in as new condition. Circa 1984 Benchmark received an order from the JFK Special Warfare Center for the TAC-II. They requested a different pommel, one that could be used for hammering. This is that prototype they submitted for that project. The blade is marked BenchMark / by Gerber and serial numbered 000000. This is a one of a kind Special Forces knife retained by the factory. A super piece for an advanced Special Forces collection. $2250.00
963. Prototype 18 X-Ray as made by Darrel Ralph. This is one of three original prototype 18 X-Rays hand made by Darrel Ralph. It is the prototype using the SAS or Speed Auto Safety design. The knife comes with an e-mailed page from Darrel to Bill Adams certifying it to be one of three. As new condition prototype knife that can not be upgraded or possibly duplicated. Try to find on of the other remaining two for sale! $1450.00
964. Colonial made Mark 1 clear handle prototype knife. Originally made to show Naval Ordnance haw the handle was created and attached. These knives were presented for testing and approved for production. Production was in black with a parkerized finish. These prototypes were clear or somewhat milky with a polished bright blade. I have only seen a hand full in all my collecting years. Very Rare $400.00
972. Korean cut down M5. These were made by Korea but cutting down lend lease M1 bayonets to make them conform to the short blade M5 series. Keep it as an M5 or buy it for the parts to restore your M1905 Ė M1 bayonet with the parts. $35.00
975. OKC 3T USMC training bayonets. Official USMC issue training bayonet with blue plastic blade. They mark the edge with a paint stick to show scores. As new in the bag like issued. $65.00
977. Marto / Phrobis manufactured M9 for the Franklin Mint Desert Shield plaques they made. No manufacturer marking on the M9 stamping. Comes with the original edge protector used in shipping. $250.00
978. Belgian FN 49 bayonet with proper scabbard. Beautiful double edged blade typical of this series. $55.00
979. LanCay First Contract M9 with wide and deep fuller. Proper 1992 dated scabbard with exposed stone. Excellent condition, lightly used with slightly repointed tip. $300.00
985. Phrobis International M9 with black plastic scabbard and black oxide blade. One of only thirty five ever made with all black parts. The black oxide coated blade with this marking may be the hardest of all pieces to find. Hesitate and you are lost. Super rare piece. $1100.00
993. Russian Officers Dress Dagger and Dress Belt. This dagger is marked to 1957 in the Cold War Era. It is numbered and in outstanding condition along with the proper scabbard and presentation Army buckle belt. I obtained this set from a Russian Colonel in trade for some US stuff he was collecting, this is a dagger he actually wore while on active duty many years ago. (It comes with and extra as new Russian Navy belt and buckle I also obtained from him.) As you can see this one has the Communist insignia of the USSR era. (I covered the last two digits of the serial number in the photo, they are untouched on the actual blade). Awesome set $350.00
994. Cutdown M1905 bayonet that was made into a fighting knife. All names and markings were removed from it along with the bayonet parts. One grip is broken as well. No sheath. $25.00
1002. Vietnamese made copy of the M8A1 scabbard. This is an extremely rare scabbard from the Vietnam War. It is a metal copy of the fiberglass scabbard with a leather insert into the body. Beautifully marked to the previous owner in Vietnamese on the leather section. Comes with a Camillus M4 that has been arsenal refinished. Awesome Set $350.00
1003. Steffens made knife that is based on the Hercules Engineering (Delta) knife with a molded grip in the same shape. This one has the swirled gray injection molded grip with stainless blade. Hard to find knife. $55.00
1004. Western States Cutlery Co. World War Two era L-77 stiletto. Needs to be cleaned, this is just like it was found. It is a blued blade model with tight grip. Has a steel guard and aluminum pommel making it an early model. Has been sharpened. $85.00
1005. PAL Cutlery Co. RH 35 Mark One US Navy deck knife. This model has the screw on wood pommel making it a mid war model when the supply of aluminum was tight. USN inked sheath that has been cut and customized. Blade has patina and sharpening with a tight leather grip. $65.00
1006. Western States Cutlery Co. World War Two Seabee model Navy deck knife. Blade retains most of itís bluing and has light sharpening. Tight grip missing a split washer at the pommel which can be easily repaired. Comes with proper Western sheath. $65.00
1007. Knifolks USA 6 inch Hunting Knife from World War Two. This is the late war model with the plastic pommel and the plastic guard made when the aluminum supply dried up. Beautiful fullered blade model with a high polish finish. Never sharpened outside the factory with proper Kinfolks marked sheath. Excellent plus knife with small staining to lower portion of sheath $150.00
1008. Columbia River Knife and Tool Co. CRKT Ultima 2125KV 5 inch serrated blade survival knife. As new in the box with multi mount sheath system. An awesome knife for your survival rig or your web gear. Perfect. $75.00
The NEW Silvey book is available here Silvey SOG Book Grab it while you still can.
Well thatís it for now. Thanks for reading through the list. If you find something you like let me know. I can be reached at email@example.com or 856 845 0263 or
PO Box 5866
Deptford, NJ 08096
Anyway you prefer is fine with me. If calling try to make it after 6PM Eastern as I am usually out during the day at my "real" job.
These items are sold as historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items. The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of this item.
Return to Index Page